Liposomal Vitamin C:
- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C and aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach.
- Liposomes form in the body, surrounding some of the vitamin C molecules, for higher-bioavailability potential and protection against occasional intestinal discomfort.
- Provides higher bioavailability than traditional oral vitamin C.
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one.
Vitamin C is regarded as the "grandfather" of the traditional antioxidants we know of. And its potential health benefits are really quite astonishing. As a formidable antioxidant, this nutrient:
- Is a major "electron donor" in your body’s battle against oxidation
- Helps maintain optimal electron flow in your cells
- Can help protect vital molecular elements in your body such as proteins and lipids
Vitamin C is also required for the synthesis of something called collagen, an important structural component of blood vessels, tendons, ligaments, and bone.
It can also:
- Support your heart health
- Help promote blood pressure levels that are already in the normal range
- Help promote blood vessel and arterial vitality
- Aids in healthy eye support
- Helps promote healthy uric acid metabolism
- Boosts other antioxidants (in this case, vitamin E)